 Technic / 9179
Re: Props for Hovercraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:01:55 GMT

looks like lego want to be sure that nobody will build really flying machine
cause all other propellor have a pin hole instead axle hole :(
so we are probably forced to use non-lego propellors (
or to build our owns :) (which i prefere)

This gives me an idea, it's not only servos I've aquired from the model
airplane times...

As Pixel said the trick is creating a good duct to help direct the
airflow.

when i was building my hovercraft i decided to not look into a smart book
i decided to build whole machine using my in-head knowledge :)
then when the first ver has been finished
i started to look for the book and i realise i lost it somewhere during
moving or so :(
so now i'm forced to use my head (and this forum :)
cause it's almost impossible to buy this book again :(
(but i missed the topic)

There should be tons of info on the web, howstuffworks.com is the primary
source I'd consider:
http://travel.howstuffworks.com/hoverboard1.htm

Another good page:
http://www.sinc.sunysb.edu/Stu/tmelnico/

Tobbe good luck, I hope you can aquire it. I totally know you'll know how • to
use it. Pixel too! Both of you are great builders. Infact I admire the
talents of many people here.

much thanx eric
here is many great builders i admire them too

Yes, thank you Eric, as I've said before I do consider you a worthy Legomaster
:) There are a lot of Legomasters here at Lugnet!

/Tobbe