 Technic / 9182
Re: Props for Hovercraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:43:15 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
news:H9xp7B.4AL@lugnet.com...

But what's worse is I got thinking about making a "real" hovercraft, • perhaps I
should try one in LEGO first :)

ppl do hovercrafts
so you can do it also :)

personally i don't like to do things which are dirty
once i built a buggy (with my friend)
so i know what i DON'T like :)))
but hovercraft could get even more fun

I've also considered bike tubing for the skirt but it might prove to • heavy, but
most hovercraft's actually have more of a tube then just a skirt and blow • some
of the air into those letting it get out on the inner side... Of course a • tube
could be made from thinner plastic as well...

as far as i know the air is released in the way like the air curtine in shop
(at the doors)
the air seals itself to increase presure underneath the body

pixel