 Technic / 9188
Re: Props for Hovercraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:46:58 GMT

Yes, I had tried that.  I was unable to prevent all the rotation at the friction pin,
and even a small amount of movement there caused significant wobble/binding.

Mark Haye

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:H9xBor.n4w@lugnet.com...
What about attaching another 24t along the same axis with a friction pin,
then having an axle in that? You'd probably need to drive both to stop
rotation at the friction pin.

ROSCO