 Technic / 9136
Re: new 2003 sets: 8455
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:26:33 GMT

"marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> writes:

I had the chance to play with it at the Nurnberg Toy Fair, 10 piston, 2
pumps , no air tank :(
It has new pistons and new valve.

I notice that the new valves and cylinders are more "technicified",
i.e., they no longer have stud connection, but rather a connection via
technic pins/axles.  I think that this appears to be a good idea, it
makes them easier to incorporate in technic models, and also leaves
them with a smaller footprint.

However, I would like to ask if the elements are different in any
other way.  I.e., do they incorporate any new technology other other
new elements?

Fredrik