 Technic / 9104
Re: new 2003 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 01:57:54 GMT

"TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> wrote in message
news:H9qHFq.JFL@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/58775.htm

That yellow truck (4404) looks cool (looks like ModelTeam's making a
comeback). I hadn't seen that one before. I guess I was too focused on the
set with 9-cylinders :-)

TJ

Now THAT'S what I've been waiting to see :-)

I figured Technic was not completely dead; just seeing what is in the 2003
Pitsco gave me some assurance.  But that Model Team!!  Boy, I thought for
sure it was going to be a dead theme.  Thank goodness I was wrong.

I'm just guessing here but maybe LEGO finally decided to get smart and tap
into the pseudo-Model Team creations that MegaBlocks have on the market.
(Only LEGO would be better.)

Tell you one thing, as soon as I see reserve orders are available for those
sets I'm putting my name down :-)

Adr.