 Technic / 9134
Re: new 2003 sets: 8455
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:07:27 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
news:H9u01y.Fpr@lugnet.com...

<cut>
Non-Pneumatic functions:
1) Front wheels are obvious steer able

imo there is a part http://peeron.com/inv/parts/6572
does it mean the front wheels are suspensioned? :)))

2) V6 engine, no doubt connected to the rear wheels.

in older pictures there was no engine

4) Rear scoop looks like a new item it has three teeth. I don't know about • the
front bucket, but it looks quite big.

for me its about 10..12 studs wide
i mean 10..12 holes wide (there is no studs at all) :)))

I know I will buy one no matter the price per part, is the price good I • might
even buy two right away!

me too!!!

tobbe
your observations are absolutelly close to my own
i canot wait to buy this set

pixel