 Technic / 9072
Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 11:42:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stefano Prosseda writes:
BEGIN Instructions (leave intact)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Always reply at the end of the thread!

Delete all '<':s, replace the data in the filled in form, leave the empty
form
in case something goes wrong along the thread.

This way there will be _only_one_ persons data and the empty form in each
message, to keep the bytes down.

If you don't want to give an answer to a certain question, leave it blank
(don't delete it).
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
END Instructions

BEGIN Filled in form (edit this part)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Name: Kevin Clague
Nickname: kclague
Age: 44
Sex: male
Location: Owatonna, Minnesota
Job:  Computer Engineer
Civil status: Married
Homepage/BS-account:
   http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague

Lugnet member number: not jet a member
Aprox. amount of bricks: Don't know
Amount of 9V motors (all types):  1 ungeared, 2 micromotors, 12 geared
If you had a dark age, when did you rediscover LEGO?: 1999
What brought you back? Robot Invention System

Favourite Technic model: Robot Invention System
I'd like to see this set re-released: Robot Invention System
Favourite part I use most: Medium pneumatic piston
  I have 32 medium pistons, 16 small pistons, 10 large pumps, 6 small pumps.
Favourite part I love most: small pneumatic piston
Favourite non-Technic theme:
Is Technic your favourite theme?: yes
Buys mostly: Pneumatic parts
Builds mostly: bipeds, and pneumatic things
Favourite non-LEGO hobby: Theatrical lighting
What do you do when you get a new set? Wait patiently until my wife builds it,
  and then disassemble it out into the parts storage.
How do you sort your bricks? by type
If you have a SO, what does she/he think of your hobby?
  She is the one who brought me out of the dark ages.

BEGIN Blank form (leave intact)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Sex:
Location:
Job:
Civil status:
Homepage/BS-account:

Lugnet member number:
Approx. amount of bricks:
Amount of 9V motors (all types):
If you had a dark age, when did you rediscover LEGO?:
What brought you back?

Favourite Technic model:
I'd like to se this set re-released:
Favourite part:
Favourite non-Technic theme:
Is Technic your favourite theme?:
Buys mostly:
Builds mostly:
Favourite non-LEGO hobby:
What do you do when you get a new set?

How do you sort your bricks?

if you have a SO, what does she/he think of your hobby?

END Blank form