 Technic / 9119
Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:55:01 GMT

BEGIN Instructions (leave intact)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Always reply at the end of the thread!

Delete all '<':s, replace the data in the filled in form, leave the empty form
in case something goes wrong along the thread.

This way there will be _only_one_ persons data and the empty form in each
message, to keep the bytes down.

If you don't want to give an answer to a certain question, leave it blank
(don't delete it).
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
END Instructions

BEGIN Filled in form (edit this part)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Name: Khairafik Khairudin
Nickname: -
Age: 28
Sex: Male
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job: Freelance music producer
Civil status: Single
Homepage/BS-account: -
ICQ-number: -

Lugnet member number: Not member yet.
Approx. amount of bricks: almost 10k
Amount of 9V motors (all types): only one.

If you had a dark age, when did you rediscover LEGO?: in 2001.

What brought you back?  Lego itself brought me back. Also, browsing thru
lugnet and brickshelf.

Favorite Technic model: I like all of them, whether big or small.

I'd like to see this set re-released: The universal sets, supplementary sets...

Favourite part: Every technic part there is.

Favorite non-Technic theme: UCS, Star Wars

Is Technic your favourite theme?: Yes, definitely.

Buys mostly: Anything that has wheels.

Builds mostly: Vehicles.

Favourite non-LEGO hobby: BMX riding.

What do you do when you get a new set? Build the main model, sometimes
putting it on display for a few weeks or even months. Then, take it apart,
build the alternate model or build an entirely different one. Some sets are
just for parts stock.

How do you sort your bricks? Mostly by type. But the plates and bricks are
by colors.

If you have a SO, what does she/he think of your hobby? N /A

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
END Filled in form

BEGIN Blank form (leave intact)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Sex:
Location:
Job:
Civil status:
Homepage/BS-account:

Lugnet member number:
Aprox. amount of bricks:
Amount of 9V motors (all types):
If you had a dark age, when did you rediscover LEGO?:
What brought you back?

Favourite Technic model:
I'd like to see this set re-released:
Favourite part:
Favourite non-Technic theme:
Is Technic your favourite theme?:
Buys mostly:
Builds mostly:
Favourite non-LEGO hobby:

What do you do when you get a new set?

How do you sort your bricks?

If you have a SO, what does she/he think of your hobby?

END Blank form