 Star Wars / 9659
Re: next year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:13:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeromy Irvine writes:
It's been quite a while since I read the book, but I seem to remember
Vader's arm being chopped off by Luke for one. That doesn't fit with ESB
or ROTJ very well. That and the other interactions between Vader and
Luke in the book wouldn't fit very well with the father-son connection
revealed in ESB. There's probably other things as well, but I don't
remember enough specifics of the book to go into them.

--
later...    Jer
irvinej@accuvera.com

Yeah, and Luke and Leia start to fall in love and stuff like that... which
doesn't work to well with the whole Leia-is-Lukes-sister thing... 'cept in
Alabama... ;) (ugh, please don't flame me Alabamans... I didn't really mean it.)

-Bryan