 Adventurers / 1185
Re: next year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:44:35 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Adrick Tolliver writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Andrew Summersgill writes:
and Star Wars, all set in the present or future.

Sorry - got to be picky here, Star Wars is probably the oldest era of all
Lego sets - it was after all set "Long long ago in a galaxy far far away".

No, it was set in our future, but the story was being told by someone for
whom the events of the Star Wars saga were in the past.  Got it?

No, I don't think that you can draw that conclusion.  There's nothing in the
movie to date it (by our timeline) and while it seems to be a retelling of a
story (at least from the intro scrolls with each movie) it's not a given.  I
know the rumor/urban legend that the set of 9 movies would end with R2-D2
and C-3PO talking to each other about their adventures but there's been no
canonical (sp?) proof of that.  Just MHO.

FUT set to lugnet.starwars

Jason