 Star Wars / 9646
Re: next year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 06:22:57 GMT

Interesting.  I read _Splinter_ in something like the 4th or 5th grade for the
first time, and I hadn't ever heard any of the above.  I like the novel a lot,
for what it is... and if memory serves, there are things that are directly
contradicted in movies after than book.

What were they? I read _Splinter_ not too long ago, and don't remember any
thing that was directly contradicted.

Adrick