 Star Wars / *9998 (-100)
  Re: Return of overhead monitors!

(...) Are those grey "lightsabre handles" being used as lasers on the front of the 'head'? Jude (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Return of overhead monitors!

(...) Are those grey "lightsabre handles" being used as lasers on the front of the 'head'? (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Return of overhead monitors!

(...) Uh, yeah, I have seen it, and it's on the web, sorry... (URL) I said, it's a little more specific than I'd like, but it's still pretty sweet, IMHO. eric PS I only ever managed to get four or five of the old ones myself... (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Return of overhead monitors!

(...) Cool! I always wanted those pieces as a kid (my friend had them and I lusted after them for a good couple years) [I eventually got 3]. Any pics of the new panel? Did you actually see one? *drool* MMMMMMMM.... overhead control panel.... DaveE (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Return of overhead monitors!

Woo hoo! My favorite type of piece as a kid is going to return in the AT-ST set! The 2x2 reverse slope printed as a monitor/control panel! Ok, so this one is a wee bit Star Wars specific... but still, it means I can hold out hope of seeing a more (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Minifig Shots

(...) Neither do I, and I do appreciate it, like I said... looking at these pics has me even more interested in them than I was before. I didn't mean to come across as a jerk, in fact, I don't think I said thanks for posting them in my last message, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Minifig Shots

I was referring to the fact that you can now get a good clear look at the minifig - I know the chest is blocked, but I don't think anyone has posted anything better . . . (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Watto and Box Art

(...) Many thanks for this, and for the closeups of various minifigs-- always great to see even from here! My reason for making note of it? On the back of the AT-ST box one can clearly see...light grey cockpit extension. Oh yes, this is going to be (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Minifig Shots

(...) Not to split hairs- I'm excited to have confirmation of the elusive "fourth Minifig" in the Imperial Shuttle set[1]- but I'd hesitate to call that a "good clear shot", since essentially his entire torso is blocked by a brick. eric [1]A comic (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Minifig Shots

FBTB now has good clear shots for the Imperial Guards, Stormtrooper, TIE Pilot and Shuttle Pilot minifigs now. Tim Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans" Your Star Wars LEGO News Source (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: De-lurk/Introduction/CS Contest Entries/SW MOC

(...) Thanks for posting your stuff! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Alternate Model for 7130 Snowspeeder: ATST

(...) Thanks for the praise! I went through several configurations before I got something that worked, and while I was tempted to use other pieces from my collection I was determined to make a true alternate. It ate up an otherwise boring Saturday (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Alternate Model for 7130 Snowspeeder: ATST

(...) That's brilliant! (Damn, he beat me to it). And to have room for a minifig is impressive. Where's your website then? Come on, we all want to see it! I just love this set. I've threatened build/mecha that I was going to build a mech from a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: De-lurk/Introduction/CS Contest Entries/SW MOC

(...) What a great way to delurk! I'm not a space fan by any means, but even I can see that these are first-rate constructions. I'm sure we'll all be hearing more of Paul in the future. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.contests)

  Wanted: Images of New Elements

Hi all, Short, but hopefully sweet, request for someone out there (who may already have done this!), from a 'Murican drooling from Europe: Could someone who has the new sets, and would be willing to compile a representative sample of new System (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: De-lurk/Introduction/CS Contest Entries/SW MOC

(...) It's not disallowed by the rules, but they try to discourage it. (It is, however, specifically prevented by the rules to use a non-classic-Space minifig.) (...) Those wheels didn't appear until the early 1990's -- 1992 IIRC. --Todd (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Bob Hayes' Z-90

(...) Jay, You are correct, it is from the expanded Bob universe. It is not a Z-95 Headhunter, but something close - maybe an earlier model - "I'll call it a Z-90" not Z-95. Plug response: I have long admired your work. You create great models. Bob (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: De-lurk/Introduction/CS Contest Entries/SW MOC

Hi Paul! GREAT DESIGN! I did not compete in teh design contest, but I have only one question: Are we able to use non-classic pieces? The wheels you used as engines are perfect, but I don't know if they were part of the classic series. But I still (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.contests)

  De-lurk/Introduction/CS Contest Entries/SW MOC

Hi Everyone - I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. My name is Paul. I'm 32 years old and live in the San Francisco Bay area. I'm a graphic designer by trade, recently married, and I love Lego. By now my story is a familiar one - I packed up (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?

(...) :) I'll agree to that! We seem to get everything last. Too bad I didn't go to TRU while I was back in town. (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?

(...) The TRU here in Colorado Springs has most of them as well... If we've got 'em they've gotta be everywhere... <G> I went, I saw the Mars sets, I bought a couple, they held my interest for a few days... now I want the new SW sets! Has ANYONE (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?

(...) This may be old news, but I just got back from Wilkes-Barre, PA, and the local TRU had all of the Mars sets. (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Alternate Model for 7130 Snowspeeder: ATST

Yep. Price/Set/Parts - I still think the Snowspeeder is one of the best deals out there. Good AT-ST, too. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Alternate Model for 7130 Snowspeeder: ATST

I've created an alternate model for set # 7130, Snowspeeder. It's an AT-ST. The model is slightly smaller than the offical Lego AT-ST, but it's more detailed. It seats one minifig, though it is possible to cram two minifigs into the cockpit. It was (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)

(...) I've just seen Lego's promo video running in Toys'R'Us, and the DSDK AT-AT does judder about quite a lot. My new one's clearly smoother, though it is a bit slower. I'm not sure whether I can sacrifice some of the power for a bit more speed or (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Microfig scale Millennium Falcon

Hey all! I've just put together a microfig scale Millennium Falcon. It's got some cool stuff like top and bottom laser cannons and a flip down bording ramp. I'm not to happy with the front "prongs" though. Does any one know were I can find some pics (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bob Hayes' Z-90

(...) In all of my SW books it's Z-95 Headhunter and not Z-90. Probably an expanded "expanded universe" vessel. :-) Greetz, Jay -Please checkout my latest creation on brickshelf, I'm desperate!- sorry for this shameless plug (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bob Hayes' Z-90

(...) The Z90 is from the starwars Z90 Headhunter. Check Brickshelf.com out for some pictures. Tjeerd Kamps (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Lego in Vancouver Canada

Lego Star Wars and Life On Mars sets are finally showing up at Zellers in the Greater Vancouver Area. I found these sets today (Saturday 00/11/25). Zellers is selling these sets at 20% off currently. 7126 Battle Droid Carrier 7146 Tie Fighter 7310 (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bob Hayes' Z-90

(...) Cool! I was just wondering, what is the Z-90 from? And is there any real picture I can compare it too? -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  AT-ST v2.0

Well... After a long time I finally had the time to build my own AT-ST. My previous version was offcourse a shameless copy of Shaun Sullivans masterpiece. My AT-ST V2.0 (yeah that's right!) has been made from scratch. I always thought that my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  An oldie but a goodie

This site has been mentioned before... It's even won awards like CLSotW... but for the newbies, if you haven't seen it yet, you need to. (URL) to David Low: (URL) dusting it off again!!! The detail work is truly amazing. ++Lar (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Fujita does it again! (was: Re: "jump.cgi" considered harmful ?)

(...) featuring Mr Fujita's LEGO Star Wars!! Their review: "The product of over 2,500 hours of monomaniacal determination, the Lego Star Wars Trilogy recreates 180 key scenes from the original series. Relive all of those magical moments through (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some stuff on the Imperial Shuttle, and TIE Fighter

Yeah, I have the set too. Hmmm, you're probably right, I didn't think that it may be the tan pieces at the back. -Adam (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some stuff on the Imperial Shuttle, and TIE Fighter

(...) I just bought the set. The little yellow-ish pixels on the box should come from a tan piece inside the ship when the ship is empty. (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Watto and Box Art

FBTB now has a larger pic of the upcoming Watto minifig, as well as box back art for 7106 Droid Escape, 7126 Battle Droid Carrier and 7127 Imperial AT-ST. Tim Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans" Your Star Wars LEGO News Source (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  NEW Star Wars appearing on Ebay

I just found a few of the NEW Star Wars sets for sale on ebay. The Droid Escape, Battle Droid Carrier and TIE Fighter. They are mostly under the auctions of: (URL) a look. A couple of the photos are scans of the box fronts which is nice. Timbo (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Some stuff on the Imperial Shuttle, and TIE Fighter

Hello everyone. I wanted to share a couple of things that I've noticed/discovered about the TIE and shuttle. First of all, when the first pics of the catalog surfaces, people said that they could see a smiley face person piloting the Imperial (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 2001 a TRU Exclusive?!?

(...) got one). I don't have mine in front of me right now but I remember seeing a short statement saying that TRU would have a "preview" of upcoming 2001 sets. I just thought preview meant "display" not "for sale". A nice surprise in any case. Matt (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

The AT-ST has 107 pieces according to FBTB. Tim (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

(...) I was more interested in how many parts you get with the At-St. The Battle Droid Carrier has 133 pieces and is only $14.97, one of the best deals other than the Value Packs. Consider: Battle Droid Carrier (7 droids plus carrier vehicle)= $10 (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

(...) Oh right right...forgot to mention: The only 2001 star wars they had was the tie fighter and the droid escape. It would have been nic to see the AT-ST just to see what parts you get. Nonetheless - it was the ONLY place where I found ANY 2001 (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

(...) Even the At-ST? Tell me about it, it's the one I want! (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

Well, I was searching for days for the 2001 sets myself....the best I could find was a few of the mars sets, and only the small ones. Picked up a couple of the mono jects for parts, just to satisfy my craving. Then today, with the holidays and all, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)

Sorry... another typo... H29, L34, W12 in cm, approx. (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Target give-a-ways

"Chris Wallendorff" <wallendorffw@aol.com> wrote in message news:G4GL3t.5oK@lugnet.com... (...) They were promotional models given away to the persons that guessed the amount of pieces. Given that they were glued together, I don't believe they (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) Mark: nope, it's not. I ran out and bought a 7313 (what the heck, they're 20% off at Zellers, so it came out to just over $22 (about $15 $USD)) and the pieces are blue grey (very close to the shade Jay rendered his Ties in, but a little more (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)

(...) Thanks Huw - now, I assume one 'h' stands for 'Height' and the other stands for 'Habout this long'? [;) Seriously though, does it walk as jerkily and wobble and lean as much as my one that I took to the last two fests? 'Cos my latest one is (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)

(...) I can get it for UKP70. Is it worth it? I bought the DDK for ~UKP40 and, although I liked it, I was not sure it was good value for money. Id the DSDK really better. BTW - if you look at the DSDK on www.legomindstorms.com, be sure to take note (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Site Updates

(...) i dont really know what setting i used, it was my friends camera. i'll try and get all the specs if you'd like. (...) i used an overhead light plus any sunlight from the windows (...) digital camera, so no film (...) thanks! hope that answers (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Site Updates

Very nice! What setting did you use for your camera when photographing your slave-1? What lighting and what film? Trev (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Site Updates

Hello everyone. i updated my site a few times recently so now it has frames (best viewed with 800x600 resolution), and some better pictures of my millennium falcon, skiff, a-wing, and slave one. let me know what you think of the site and/or the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 4th figure!?!

(...) I don't believe that 7166 (Imperial Shuttle) is out anywhere yet- there's not a single eBay auction going for one yet.. (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Battle Droid Technic Impression

I just picked up the Battle Droid technic set at TRU for $20 on sale. This is my first technic set and I must say I was very impressed with the quality of this one. Dollar for Dollar this set is worth every penny. Not only does it include three (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!

(...) It has been my complete pleasure to frustrate and perplex you. Seriously, the details of the find are really unimportant. It really was a find in the classic sense. I was engaged in an activity that had nothing to do with actually aquiring (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Target give-a-ways

I'm trying to find out about the two sets that Target gave a way, the Yoda and the R2-D2. Can any tell me how many pieces were in those sets and any other information about them. (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  4th figure!?!

Now that the 2001 sets are available, what do the (guys in red capes?) in the imperial starship have under their masks? Who is the 4th figure in the set? NICK #;v7 (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!

(...) (yellow head) Nope, it's definately blank. I think it would have been cool if this was a classic smiley, actually. "The happy soldiers of the faceless empire." :) (brown head) The helmet on the TIE pilot is solid - no eyeslots or the like. I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!

(...) It makes sense, I guess. You don't see the faces so why waste the money on the printing. Or, maybe you are just looking at the back of the head and forgot to turn it around (don't laugh, I did that once late at night). But about the TIE Pilot, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) Oooooo, a Spamcake Star Destroyer. There are possibilities.... (...) Ack! I don't think so. Minifig faces are about as far as I go with paint. (...) Hey, thanks. It's actually only about 2/3 scale. If I 'd built it to the scale of the drawing (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!

(...) What an interesting collection of facts about your collection, while simultaneously being absolutely no help whatsoever in answering any of the questions raised. I salute you! eric (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) Lavender eh? Nah, lavender TIES? What's next? A pink star destroyer? Ps. all the TIES can be built in the black/light grey combination but you can also paint your bricks if you like :) Greetz, Jay And thanks to all you people who liked my (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)

(...) h29, h34, w12 in cm, approx. Huw (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) I'm pretty sure that's the lavender color we've seen in Scala. I'm not sure how I would feel about a lavender TIE. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!

(...) Could you repost the link? Dave! (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!

(...) You could have asked me about the helmet. I've had one for about a month now, to which I posted pictures of on Brickshelf. (No, I'm not gonna go into how I acquired it.) Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) Jay: ditto (the rear of the Tie Advanced prototype is especially well done... TLG's is much too thick). Mark S.: not to get your hopes up, as I can't be sure since I haven't found any of the 2001 sets yet, but if you look at (URL) sure looks (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

Once again, very nice, Jay. Too bad LEGO doesn't make that sweet blue-gray color. :^( ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

Just to get this thread back on topic again :) I've posted some more pics here: (URL) can see the rear of the ships now too Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) Very nice - but I think your question can be answered by pointing out that Ties don't have deflectors, let alone shields. Even the rebel ships only have deflectors, since it takes some seriously big kit to generate a Star Wars shield. Exactly (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) How would the Enterprise do against a squadron of T.I.E. Intercepters? I posted a POV rendering I made four years ago: (URL) - I did not create the models - I forget who did. Bob (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) Ahhh... It is you that does not exist. Only the Eric's exist the rest of you are all just figments of our collective imaginations. Followups to off-topic.fun Eric Kingsley (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) But.... logic circuits... overloading... aigh! (...) Hmmm. You will be assimilated. eric (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!

(...) The most important thing is the ST helmet is painted and does not have clear eye covers. Now I can do the Leia Death Star rescue seen. "Aren't you a little short to be a Stormtrooper?" "Huh?" :-) Jude (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...

Don't forget the exchange rate, $9.99 Can is about $6.50 US, roughly... jonathan lopes <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message news:G4C7JC.2y1@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) I was hoping the 8^) would reveal the fact that I was kidding, but apparently it failed. Anyway, I can't talk to you now that I know you're part of that whole "Eric" conspiracy, if you even really exist... Dave! (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) Exactly... The Maquis ship used in the series premiere of Voyager was a large fighter... nicley angled instead of rounded-over like all Federation ships... (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!

(I can't believe no one has posted this yet!) The ST has a *blank* yellow head. The TIE pilot has a *blank* BROWN head!!! (the tie also has several other good parts - without having looked at it too much, I'd say it's a very good set for parts - now (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: life on mars

(...) That movie got bad reviews... which means it's probably good... <G> Actually, they probably did it due to the "excitement" over Mars the last couple of years. First they found that rock with supposed Martian bacteria, then they sent up that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) You know, you may be right... I forgot about that episode. I also seem to remember a couple of episodes of DS9 where the Maquis use some smaller ships... I wouldn't know if smaller ships can be found elsewhere in the ST universe however, as I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  life on mars

This is just a thought, but maybe lego released the life on mars stuff early to correspond with that new movie Red Planet. i don't even know if it is out yet and I definetly haven't seen it, but I have seen the adds. maybe Lego thought that kids (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) No, I think it comes down to the weapon sizes. Not many brigs were built, because a brig could not stand against anything larger (with more guns) than itself...therefore, the ships tended to be larger. I think the same ideas were used in Star (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) The ST universe has fighters, they just don't focus on them in the shows. If anyone recalls the Next Gen episode where Wesley (yeah I know, ugh) almost gets kicked out of Starfleet Academy for doing some risky stunt in a fighter/trainer. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) Huh? The original Star Drek series in the 60's didn't want to seem derivative of a movie that came out in 1977? Weird. Maybe when fans of Roddenberry say he had a unique vision of the future, they mean it. eric (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) The reason the original Star Trek series didn't have small craft was that they didn't want to seem derivative of Star Wars. 8^) Dave! (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) I built a microfig scale Borg Cube... <G> (4 2x4 black bricks) Actually, another cool ship to build would be the Delta Flyer from Voyager. My biggest problem with Star Trek is there are no small one/two manned fighters. All of the crafts are (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) Actually it's a Danube Runabout from DS9 and it's minifigscale. It's still a big thing though. (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

I'm guessing the Defiant from DS9. It's a capital ship that might still be manageable at minifig scale. More so than the Big E or Voyager anyway. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)

(...) While I'm rambling off the subject, does anyone out there have a Dark Side Developer's Kit? Can you measure up the AT-AT for me (height, length, width, with a tape measure, not in studs)? Jason. (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) I said BIG not enormous LOL Do you really want to know what it is? Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Purple speeder? (was Re: A-wing fighter)

(...) That large blue Naboo speeder reminds me of something I saw last year. On The Big Breakfast (UK morning TV show), they showed a load of Episode 1 Star Wars Lego before it was released. One of the sets looked a bit like that large speeder, but (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...

(...) YIKES! I don't have to drive that far... It's only about a 30 minute drive through city traffic for me, but doing that every day sucks. I suppose I could call, but you never know what's gonna pick up the phone. 600 miles though, sheesh! I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bob Hayes' Z-90

Hi Mark, Never posted anything about it - glad that you found it and like it. It was inspired by some early X-Wing drawings in an old "Star Wars Sketch Book" (I think the book is out of print). Yellow was used because it is the only color I have of (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

What, the Enterprise?!? NCC-1701 would have to fill a decent sized room in order to be minifig scale. Egad! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...

---...--- (...) How Long? I have to drive 300 miles to get to a TRU, thats a 600+ mile round trip for less than $80.00 worth of lego!! Gary (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) The star trek thing has een put on hold for a moment but I an tell you that it will be minifig scale and it will be pretty big. Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: 2001 at Retail NOW?!?

(...) Brickshelf... Where is new Star Wars being released? (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) That's what I already said (if you think your sentence makes no sense, mine is apparently not much better and quite easily misunderstood). I think I see where you thought I said it was a 4x9 plate, but if you look carefully: (...) ... (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  2001 Star Wars in Mississauga, ON

Found Droid Escape, Droid Carrier and TIE Fighter at Zellers, Sheridan Mall, a couple hrs ago. Looked like I was the first one to put a dent in the shelves. (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...

(...) Anybody know what prices we can expect in the U.S.? 44 pcs for $9.99 is asking a bit much for me, TIE seems pricy too. Thanks JOnathan (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact