 Star Wars / 9945
9944  |  9946
Subject:
Battle Droid Technic Impression
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 04:33:22 GMT

I just picked up the Battle Droid technic set at TRU for $20 on sale.  This
is my first technic set and I must say I was very impressed with the quality
of this one.  Dollar for Dollar this set is worth every penny.  Not only
does it include three droid variations but also instructions to build an
AT-ST.  Both the UCS sets and the snowspeeder set only have instructions for
the main model.  What a shame really, I remember the old days when lego sets
included instructions for multiple models.