 Star Wars / 9944
Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 04:01:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Richard W. Schamus writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jude Beaudin writes:

The most important thing is the ST helmet is painted and does not have clear
eye covers. Now I can do the Leia Death Star rescue seen. "Aren't you a
little short to be a Stormtrooper?" "Huh?" :-)

You could have asked me about the helmet. I've had one for about a month
now, to which I posted pictures of on Brickshelf. (No, I'm not gonna go into
how I acquired it.)

What an interesting collection of facts about your collection, while
simultaneously being absolutely no help whatsoever in answering any of the
questions raised.

I salute you!

eric

It has been my complete pleasure to frustrate and perplex you.
Seriously, the details of the find are really unimportant. It really was a
find in the classic sense. I was engaged in an activity that had nothing to
do with actually aquiring Lego, yet in fact I was handling it. Then, lo and
behold, there was this unique Lego piece; a Storm Trooper Helmet. I in fact
couldn't believe my eyes. But I had a good witness in Tom Cook. Trying to
figure out the exact circumstances that lead me, and only me to finding that
piece would madden any sane person. Who can say why TLC produced POOPs and
Jrized pieces? Madness I tell you, MADNESS!
I did post pictures of it on Brickshelf though without any fanfair. If
someone had asked I'd have told them. It is completly solid, no eye slots.

So, Eric, I hope that this answers your, and other peoples questions about
the piece. It can soon be had by anyone everywhere so the point may in fact
be moot.

And for Jude, here's the link:

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****