 Star Wars / 9921
9920  |  9922
Subject:
Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 03:05:33 GMT

(I can't believe no one has posted this yet!)

The ST has a *blank* yellow head.

The TIE pilot has a *blank* BROWN head!!!

(the tie also has several other good parts - without having looked at it too
much, I'd say it's a very good set for parts - now off to build it)

BTW, Zellers in Edmonton has the TIE fighter. ;)

James