 Star Wars / 9940
Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 00:48:04 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Brown writes:
(I can't believe no one has posted this yet!)

The ST has a *blank* yellow head.

The TIE pilot has a *blank* BROWN head!!!

(the tie also has several other good parts - without having looked at it too
much, I'd say it's a very good set for parts - now off to build it)

BTW, Zellers in Edmonton has the TIE fighter. ;)

James

It makes sense, I guess.  You don't see the faces so why waste the money on
the printing.  Or, maybe you are just looking at the back of the head and
forgot to turn it around (don't laugh, I did that once late at night).  But
about the TIE Pilot, is there a slot so that you see the brown head, like a
it's a visor or something?