 Star Wars / 9939
Re: New TIEs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:15:33 GMT

From: "Jay Cal" <janno666@hotmail.com>

Lavender eh? Nah, lavender TIES?
What's next? A pink star destroyer?

Oooooo, a Spamcake Star Destroyer. There are possibilities....

Ps. all the TIES can be built in the black/light grey combination but you
can also paint your bricks if you like :)

Ack! I don't think so. Minifig faces are about as far as I go with paint.

Mark: I'm sorry I haven't said this before but your Skipray rox! It's big,
bad and beautiful. I love the small details like the 90 deg. swing-wing.

Hey, thanks. It's actually only about 2/3 scale. If I 'd built it to the
scale of the drawing it would have been much too large for my parts
selection. I feel pretty good about it, however. It's the first Star Wars
MOC I've tried, and I don't feel compelled to try the regular selection of
craft, since lots of other people do that.

Maybe someone else will come up with some obscure craft that I'll try later
on. ;^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations