 Star Wars / 9969
Re: Bob Hayes' Z-90
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 23:09:10 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, but I don't recall Bob posting
anything about this.

check it out:

I just love the Engine intakes and the overall look of the fighter. Kind of
halfway between a Naboo and an X-Wing.

Very very cool.

Cool! I was just wondering, what is the Z-90 from? And is there any real
picture I can compare it too?

--
Andrew, Agent 0007