 Star Wars / 9972
Re: Bob Hayes' Z-90
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 12:21:46 GMT

The Z90 is from the starwars Z90 Headhunter. Check Brickshelf.com out for
some pictures.

In all of my SW books it's Z-95 Headhunter and not Z-90.
Probably an expanded "expanded universe" vessel. :-)
Greetz,
Jay

-Please checkout my latest creation on brickshelf, I'm desperate!-
sorry for this shameless plug