 Star Wars / 9986
Re: Alternate Model for 7130 Snowspeeder: ATST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:59:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
I've created an alternate model for set # 7130, Snowspeeder.  It's an AT-ST...
Please LMKWYT...
I plan on updating my website with this and other new stuff soon.
-Bryan

That's brilliant!  (Damn, he beat me to it).  And to have room for a minifig
is impressive.  Where's your website then?  Come on, we all want to see it!

I just love this set.  I've threatened build/mecha that I was going to build
a mech from a Snowspeeder, but now it seems a bit of a waste of time.  That
one's too good.  I want to expand my Snowspeeder alternatives though.  How
about a challenge?  Name a Star Wars vehicle to be built from a single
Snowspeeder set!  Best one wins.... Nothing!

Jason.
http://www.joefish.cwc.net/