 Space / 4847
Re: Finially got a 2001 set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:05:50 GMT

Then I went across the street to Zellers (I live in Canada - it's the
equivalent of K-Mart or Aimes in the US) expecting nothing as usual from
that type of store; they had 2001 star wars and mars sets!  20% off all
lego!  They didn't have the imperial shuttle or the mars alien base, but
they had everything else, including several tie fighters!  20% off!!!!  On
2001 star wars sets!  :O!!!!

Even the At-ST?  Tell me about it, it's the one I want!