 Star Wars / 9990
Re: New Minifig Shots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:51:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
FBTB now has good clear shots for the Imperial Guards, Stormtrooper, TIE
Pilot and Shuttle Pilot minifigs now.

Not to split hairs- I'm excited to have confirmation of the elusive "fourth
Minifig" in the Imperial Shuttle set[1]- but I'd hesitate to call that a "good
clear shot", since essentially his entire torso is blocked by a brick.

eric

[1]A comic book I read regularly, _Planetary_, has had an almost 12-issue-long
story arc concerning the identity of the "Fourth Man" in the Planetary
organization (it's founder, financier and leader, essentially) so I find
references to the "Fourth Figure" especially amusing.