 Star Wars / 10002
Re: New Minifig Shots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:35:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
FBTB now has good clear shots for the Imperial Guards, Stormtrooper, TIE
Pilot and Shuttle Pilot minifigs now.

Tim
Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans"
Your Star Wars LEGO News Source
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb

Thanks, Tim!

Hmmm... Looking at these, I've noticed a few things:

Is it me or is the TIE pilot just a Stormtrooper painted black? The helmets
look like the same piece.

Is the intake vent under the shuttle's dorsal a new piece or some weird
optical-illusion paint job/sticker?

It's nice to see the 'new' light blue used extensively outside of LOM.

It's also nice to see that the Emperor has gotten over that pesky
four-handedness :c)

-jeremiah-