 Star Wars / 9998
Re: Return of overhead monitors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:17:42 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
Woo hoo!

My favorite type of piece as a kid is going to return in the AT-ST set!  The
2x2 reverse slope printed as a monitor/control panel!  Ok, so this one is a
wee bit Star Wars specific...  but still, it means I can hold out hope of
seeing a more generic one again one day....

Cool! I always wanted those pieces as a kid (my friend had them and I lusted
after them for a good couple years) [I eventually got 3]. Any pics of the
new panel? Did you actually see one? *drool* MMMMMMMM.... overhead control
panel....

Uh, yeah, I have seen it, and it's on the web, sorry...

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/7127b.jpg

Like I said, it's a little more specific than I'd like, but it's still pretty
sweet, IMHO.

eric

PS I only ever managed to get four or five of the old ones myself...

Are those grey "lightsabre handles" being used as lasers on the front of the
'head'?

Jude