 Star Wars / 10009
Re: Return of overhead monitors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:09:51 GMT

From: "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net>

Ha!  When I saw Slave I, I thought it was a new piece!  But apparently it's
been in Res-Q in black all along.  I've actually woken up and noticed it in
other sets as well, like some town ones.  In opaque, it seems to have become
Town Jr's favorive van and truck body.

eric

Going way back, but I have one in yellow from 6941 Battrax, and one in
antifreeze from 6956 Stellar Recon Voyager.

There was also one in red in the 6781  SP-Striker. Unfortunately, I missed a
good price on one just a week ago on eBay. Doh!

:^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations