 Star Wars / 9999
Re: Return of overhead monitors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:24:13 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:

PS I only ever managed to get four or five of the old ones myself...

  I know clones aren't generally well-liked, but the semi-mythical male:male
connector plate by MegaBloks or TYCO can turn a regular upright computer
screen into an inverse, sort of.  And you have to tolerate the clone's
presence, of course...

     Dave!