 Star Wars / 10004
Re: Return of overhead monitors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:45:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
Uh, yeah, I have seen it, and it's on the web, sorry...

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/7127b.jpg

Like I said, it's a little more specific than I'd like, but it's still pretty
sweet, IMHO.

eric

COOL! I want that light grey canopy top! I want I want I want! Short of the
Slave-I, when was the last time they even released that piece? Or has it
been floating around in Res-Q or something unnoticed by me? :)

DaveE