 Star Wars / 10005
Re: Return of overhead monitors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:

COOL! I want that light grey canopy top! I want I want I want! Short of the
Slave-I, when was the last time they even released that piece? Or has it
been floating around in Res-Q or something unnoticed by me? :)

Ha!  When I saw Slave I, I thought it was a new piece!  But apparently it's
been in Res-Q in black all along.  I've actually woken up and noticed it in
other sets as well, like some town ones.  In opaque, it seems to have become
Town Jr's favorive van and truck body.

eric