 General / 24665
Re: De-lurk/Introduction/CS Contest Entries/SW MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:08:36 GMT

From: "Paul Hanson" <pghanson@mindspring.com>

I've de-lurked in order to enter Todd's Classic Space contest. I've built
three
smaller models that combine to make one really big spaceship (I call it the
Universe Commander). I've posted pictures at Brickshelf:

Pretty neat! I like the way everything is modular.

I've also posted pictures of a Star Wars MOC. I originally built this for Mark
Sandlin's design-a-civvie contest last summer, but didn't get it finished in
time:

Too bad you didn't finish in time. I like your droids. :^)

Thanks for posting your stuff!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations