 General / 24664
Re: Lego Press Release - bad news for 2000, but good news for shop on line and at home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:15:05 GMT

lol I just finished a post in another thread where I quoted those 2 exact
blurbs from the article:-)

-John

lawrence wilkes wrote:

There are lots of interesting things in Lego's press release at
http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=149&Year=2000

I read the following quote as improving their e-commerce and shop@home
channels.
"We need to focus on strengthening our direct consumer access and on
building stronger consumer relations."

Also, I hope the following includes listening to AFOL.
"We want, to a much higher degree, to be in close contact with our
consumers, to listen to them, to make their wishes our starting point - and
to communicate even more clearly with them. "

regards
lawrence