 General / 24645
24644  |  24646
Subject:
Lego Press Release - bad news for 2000, but good news for shop on line and at home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:27:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

There are lots of interesting things in Lego's press release at
http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=149&Year=2000

I read the following quote as improving their e-commerce and shop@home
channels.
"We need to focus on strengthening our direct consumer access and on
building stronger consumer relations."

Also, I hope the following includes listening to AFOL.
"We want, to a much higher degree, to be in close contact with our
consumers, to listen to them, to make their wishes our starting point - and
to communicate even more clearly with them. "

regards
lawrence