 Star Wars / 9974
Re: DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:29:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason J. Railton writes:
Seriously though, does it walk as jerkily and wobble and lean as much as my
one that I took to the last two fests?  'Cos my latest one is bigger and a
lot more stable.  It carries its own batteries too now, thanks to John's
supply of technic gear.  I've got to do better than the DSDK one y'see.
Jason.

I've just seen Lego's promo video running in Toys'R'Us, and the DSDK AT-AT
does judder about quite a lot. My new one's clearly smoother, though it is a
bit slower.  I'm not sure whether I can sacrifice some of the power for a
bit more speed or not.

Jason.