 Space / 31573
Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 03:55:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Terry Prosper wrote:
   we’ll have the ultimate answer to the most essential question in the LEGO community : who’s the best between these two?!

What’s wrong with enjoying both?

Well, the main problem I find is that the Castle-related elements in my collection (prefab walls/roofs, bows, flags, barrels, flames) are so much less versatile than the Space-related ones (e.g. wings, laser guns, windscreens, radar dishes) for building across themes. I’ve just found that Space sets are better than Castle sets for general versatility of parts (and yes, I’ve built non-Space MOCs).

Cheers,