 Castle / 19433
Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 03:48:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Laswell wrote: snip
   There are reportedly a number of original and adapted fantasy movies in the works that hope to ride LotR’s coattails. David Farland’s recently completed Runelord quartet is set to be adapted for a film trilogy (though it will be a low-budget affair produced in the same area as the two recent Dune miniseries), and there were a couple others (both original and adapted) that I can’t recall offhand.

Allegedly there is a movie based on the Chronicles of Narnia in the works, as well as an Ender’s Game movie.

-Daniel Rubin