 Castle / 19437
Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 05:55:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   Allegedly there is a movie based on the Chronicles of Narnia in the works, as well as an Ender’s Game movie.

snip

   The other problem they’d have is that if they want to do sequels, they’ll probably want to do them in order of publication, but the Battle School actors will end up outgrowing their roles for the Bean trilogy if they wait until they’ve finished the Ender story, and the likelihood that they’ll decide to run with Bean’s story first is pretty slim.

http://www.frescopictures.com/movies/ender/

I’m pretty excited about this too, but it’s probably a few years away from the screen. It looks like they’ve only aquired the right’s to Ender’s Game and Ender’s Shadow, and combining them to make one film.

Um. Getting a bit OT. I’ll shut-up now.

Allister