 Castle / 19445
Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:06:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
nope, its very much back in production. They have been casting for it the
last few months, filming starts next month

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/

It's my understanding that they very recently announced that they will stick
with the original cast from the TV show. Too bad Rimmer's like 45 now. I saw the
guy who played Lister hosting some robot battle show a few years ago, and he
still looks pretty young, so there is hope.

-Dan Rubin