 Castle / 19411
Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 05:20:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Oh, on the third leg of this tripod, I wouldn't say "town" so much as
"trains" (though these are obviously related).  It's the train guys who are
more organized than any of us--all our moonbases and classic castle city
layouts look puny next to some of those LTC setups.   Of course they can't
play Brickwars. :P

Bruce

Can you imagine a StuWars between .train and...   hmmm....  ?

That's the thing here. There's a rivalry between .space and .castle that I can't
explain, that I don't fully understand, but it's there.  People laugh about it,
people make jokes, etc.  The StudWars between .space and .castle seemed obvious.
And it's a good way to promote this section that's been kind of neglected with
the JarJar/Timmy vs. Justin/Kelly fight...  Not that people care about Justin
and Kelly anyway...

But I'd really like your input on what the next fight could be about.

Terry
http://www.minifigville.com