 Castle / 19443
Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:40:00 GMT

nope, its very much back in production. They have been casting for it the
last few months, filming starts next month

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/

--
James Stacey
------
"Andrew" <lego_dude9@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin wrote about some scifi stories being made • into
movies.

-Grand Admiral¬
.space Curator

<http://www.fleebnork.com/<http://www.fleebnork.com/gaanim.gif>>

I've heard that Douglas Adams's "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" is • being made
into a movie, but apparently it has fallen into the same black hole.
Personally, I'd like to see it, but I'm not holding my breath...

Andrew