 Off-Topic / Fun / 10629
Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:06:48 GMT

"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message

I wouldn't describe LOTR as the best trilogy in history.  Not even second. • To
me, the original SW trilogy is superior.  I'd also put the Godfather • trilogy
ahead, even though it's far from the topics discussed here.  And, oh, and • Back
to the Future is better too.
Terry
http://www.minifigville.com

nooo. have you read the book ?? have you seen Godfather 3 ??
the original book was great, the film missed loads of the subtlety (andI
personally found it a bit dull) and the less said about Godfather 3 the
better. At least your right about BttF being great. (and you missed out the
Mad Max Trilogy which is also better)

--
James Stacey
------