 Castle / 19415
Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:41:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Terry Prosper wrote:
snip
Can you imagine a StuWars between .train and...   hmmm....  ?

That's the thing here. There's a rivalry between .space and .castle that I can't
explain, that I don't fully understand, but it's there.

Well, it occurs to me that both Castle and Space are more battle-oriented than
Town and Train, so it's a natural fit. Weapons seek weapons. There is also a
greater fantasy element in Castle and Space. Train seems more focussed on
verisimilitude and Town tends to fit with Train. I think that is shared by the
people building modern military type designs.

But I'd really like your input on what the next fight could be about.

How about .castle and .space again; I don't think it will ever go away.

Peace and good-natured strife,

Professor Whateverly