 Castle / 19474
Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin wrote about some scifi stories being made into movies.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

I’ve heard that Douglas Adams’s “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” is being made into a movie, but apparently it has fallen into the same black hole. Personally, I’d like to see it, but I’m not holding my breath...

Andrew

Back in the early ‘80s I actually wrote Douglas Adams a letter talking about how much I liked the books (I think just two were out then) he had written. He wrote back, telling me he was working on getting a movie of HHGTTG made and that there had been some delays, but that it looked like all things were go now. Let’s see, that was over twenty years ago... ;)

-- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com