 Castle / 19441
Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin wrote about some scifi stories being made into movies.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

I’ve heard that Douglas Adams’s “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” is being made into a movie, but apparently it has fallen into the same black hole. Personally, I’d like to see it, but I’m not holding my breath...

Andrew