 Castle / 19453
Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:53:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dave Schuler wrote:

   Ah, the old “didn’t get” it trump card. What about those of us who did get it (and paid to see it in the theater!) but still didn’t like it? 8^)

Well, what about you?

I’m not trying to say it’s a great movie that was just misunderstood by the general public. It’s a hokey corny movie that was misunderstood. I don’t think the average moviegoer knew what 75% of the stuff in the movie was supposed to be.

My own enjoyment is derived from the humor I get from the hokiness, however.

“Hit me.”

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator