 Space / 15843
Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 02:03:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Damien Guichard writes:
Hi Jon Palmer,

I also have designed a "space building standard" concept.
It is not designed by a group.
It is of a much finer granularity (brick level).
It is also somewhat terse so I expect no popularity.

http://brickcaster.multimania.com/misc/building_calculus

Nevertheless, I want to submit it to www.classic-space.com as it's the
natural place for it, how should I proceed?
Then I would remove it from my site.

Thanks,

Damien

Huh, huh!  Big words, little spacefigs!  Huh, huh!
Jeff