 Space / 15795
Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:54:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Damien Guichard writes:

Hi Mark,

Particularly interesting. You are not so far.
Let the "right feel" surface to conscious and describe me its shape.
Would it not be an artistic endeavor?

Maybe I'm losing something due to the language barrier.

Sounds like trying to take the creative building process and turn it into
math or something. Yuck!!!

I just don't get it.

~GAMH