 Space / 15837
Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:43:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Luke Ma writes:
I do agree that this sort of academic formalization is not for most people
and won't help many people to build.  But I do think that it is nevertheless
an important contribution and even practically applicable.

Hi Luke,

Exactly my position.
Don't be blasé but don't expect something grandiose.

Thanks for your support,

Damien