 Space / 15687
Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:52:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Damien Guichard writes:
Hi Jon Palmer,

I also have designed a "space building standard" concept.
It is not designed by a group.
It is of a much finer granularity (brick level).
It is also somewhat terse so I expect no popularity.

http://brickcaster.multimania.com/misc/building_calculus

Nevertheless, I want to submit it to www.classic-space.com as it's the
natural place for it, how should I proceed?
Then I would remove it from my site.

Thanks,

Damien
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Ami Mizuno!  What do you mean by all of
this on that page?  I mean, granted, I have a 122 I.Q. but anything beyond
pre-algebra I have a hard time understanding.  They do look nice but my
theory is to simply think in four steps.  The first step is to think of a
general design.  The second step is to determine what would look good as a
design, such as altering the design, if necessary, when building said LEGO
design.  The third step is to find out how your design will function and to
alter functions, if necessary, on the LEGO design.  The fourth and final
step is to simply build the LEGO design.  That is how I always worked on
LEGO designs so if my lack of understanding your infintely complex theories
on LEGO designs unnerves you, then please take the time to explain them to
me in a way I can understand but not feel like a moron.  Thank you for your
time, Damien.
Jesse Alan Long