 Space / 15685
15684  |  15686
Subject:
New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:58:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Jon Palmer,

I also have designed a "space building standard" concept.
It is not designed by a group.
It is of a much finer granularity (brick level).
It is also somewhat terse so I expect no popularity.

http://brickcaster.multimania.com/misc/building_calculus

Nevertheless, I want to submit it to www.classic-space.com as it's the
natural place for it, how should I proceed?
Then I would remove it from my site.

Thanks,

Damien