 Space / 15684
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/27/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:02:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

The Gunpod is groovy.  I needs to make me one. <adds that to the list of "I
needs to make me one")

Yeah I've always liked Gil's pod design, so I thought I would try making my
own variant. I recommend substituting 1x2 brick-with-technic-axle-hole
instead of the 1x2 technic beam on the sides in order to attach the 8x8 dishes.

The Police Sentinel is cool.  I san see them wizzin' around saying "YOU HAVE
20 SECONDS TO COMPLY"  Can they be fitted as an automated anti-fleebnork
Sentinel?

Probably not. Fleebnorks like to hide in small spaces, and the Sentinel is
simply too large to squeeze into those places. Better to send in low ranking
personnel with plasma throwers.

Nautilus... wow.  Very cool. It must be subcontracted from the company that
produces the Neverwhere series.  The retracting gunpods and engines are
slick. Does it have much by the way of an interrior?

The interior is just a couple minifigs and some computers. I didn't think it
was interesting enough to photograph. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
Mark's LEGO(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/