 Space / 15682
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/27/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:28:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone.

Please see three new creations on my website.

T-5 Gunpod

OV-128 Police Sentinel

Nautilus Patrol Craft

Just click "What's New"

mmmmmmmmmmm... space.

The Gunpod is groovy.  I needs to make me one. <adds that to the list of "I
needs to make me one")

The Police Sentinel is cool.  I san see them wizzin' around saying "YOU HAVE
20 SECONDS TO COMPLY"  Can they be fitted as an automated anti-fleebnork
Sentinel?

Nautilus... wow.  Very cool. It must be subcontracted from the company that
produces the Neverwhere series.  The retracting gunpods and engines are
slick. Does it have much by the way of an interrior?

Chris <><